Monday 2 February 2009

snowed in properly

Well I didn't get to be snowed in for long in Whitby, but am snowed in at home now. More precisely, it has snowed very heavily here in London and there are no buses. No, I am not going to walk to work today, although I have walked in the snow before, it's much deeper and more treacherous today.

All very sad of course.
Managed to leave the house to walk around my rather picturesque part of town today and took some photos. Very pretty, and very lovely to be at home gazing out at the beautiful winter scene.
Amazingly, although I haven't written much/anything since November, people are still reading this blog. Thankyou.
I can now report that the new book group will be starting this Friday - don't know what we'll read yet but hopefully there'll be a few ideas on Friday.
Happy 2009 everyone, it will be an interesting one, I'm sure.

No comments: